Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My Girl (Kdrama)

*PLEASE REMEMBER TO COMMENT IF DOWNLOADING OR YOU HAVE SEEN THE DRAMA. WE DISLIKE SILENT VIEWERS*

Title: ¸¶ÀÌ°É / Ma-i-geol (My Girl)
Genre: Romance, Comedy
Episodes: 16
Broadcast network:
SBS
Broadcast period: 2005-Dec-14 to 2006-Feb-02
Air time: Wednesday & Thursday 21:55
Theme Song: Mario & Nesty - Never Say Goodbye



When Gong-chan (Lee Dong-wook) meets the lively and beautiful Yu-rin (Lee Da-hae), he finds out that she has connections to his missing cousin, who his grandfather has been searching for a long time. He asks Yu-rin to lie about being his long missing cousin until he can find his real cousin. She says yes, but soon their feelings for each other get in the way of their plans. Gong-chan's friend Jung-woo (Lee Joon Ki) falls for Yu-rin while Gong-chan's ex girlfriend, Seo-hyun (Park Si Yeon), who is a pro tennis player, tries to win him back. Will the two ever tell each other how they feel? Will Gong-chan ever find his real sister? My Girl was a Top Ten hit in Korea in 2006, aided by the appearance of hot new actor, Lee Joon Ki. (Information Credited to wiki.d-addicts.com)


Links: (Credited to Chinky Chinese Chick)


My Girl ep 01 Part 1 / Part 2
My Girl ep 02 Part 1 / Part 2
My Girl ep 03
My Girl ep 04
My Girl ep 05
My Girl ep 06
My Girl ep 07
My Girl ep 08
My Girl ep 09
My Girl ep 10
My Girl ep 11
My Girl ep 12
My Girl ep 13
My Girl ep 14
My Girl ep 15
My Girl ep 16
OST:
Link: (Credited to Chinky Chinese Chick)
COMPLETE OST

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is one of my favourite Korean dramas! Lee Da Hae is a great comedy actress. Like every Korean drama the first two episodes are a little over the top but the characters are very touching. I first watched it because Lee Junki was in it, but Lee Dong Wook is cute too!

Bluegoop said...

I really Lovee this drama!Lee dong wook is amazing!

Anonymous said...

my gosh, one of my favourite kdramas ever! i love it! even though by the end it gets a little confusing, it is one of my favourites!

Anonymous said...

TOP kdrama i've ever seen...the story is not really special..but the actress are so GREAT n their mimic,dialogue, n situation are very synchronized together...really love it

Unknown said...

I REALLY LOVE THIS DRAMA

Anonymous said...

this drama is the best... I love it :)

Anonymous said...

THX so much! I was looking all over for that!
I liked the first two eps. but I think the main girl is a bit over the top.
I'm looking foraward to how the story will develop.