Monday, March 3, 2008

Love Contract (Twdrama)



*PLEASE REMEMBER TO COMMENT IF DOWNLOADING OR YOU HAVE SEEN THE DRAMA. WE DISLIKE SILENT VIEWERS*

Title: 愛情合約 / Ai Qing He Yue
English title: Love Contract
Subtitles: English Hardsubbed
Genre: Romance
Episodes: 20
Broadcast network: TVBS-G
Broadcast period: 2004-Aug-24
Air time: 21:00

Starring:

Outwardly, Xiao Feng (Ariel Lin) is a stubborn tomboy and the captain of the Kendo Club at her college. In her group of friends, she is the leader with her demanding nature and abrupt ways. Inwardly however, Xiao Feng is a girl scarred by her past and searching for what she wants most, love. Her friends, Ah Kai (Zhang Rui Jia), Xiao Bai (Lai Zhi Wei ), Mu Tou (Lin Yi Hong), Xin Lei (Zhong Xin Yu, and, Xiao Xiao (Yang Pei Ting) don't know about that part of her past but they are all loyal friends to Xiao Feng; that is, until Xiao Bai and Ah Kai leave the Kendo Club for the Swim Team. Xiao Bai and Ah Kai are immediately regretful when the captain of the Swim Team, Ah Ken, turns out to be a captain as grueling as Xiao Feng. When one night Xiao Feng announces to her friends she wants love the most, Xiao Bai and Ah Ken devise a prank called the love contract. In exchange for finding swim team members to recruit, Ah Ken must court Xiao Feng.

Links:

WATCH STREAM->
Love Contract

Love Contract 01

Love Contract 02

Love Contract 03

Love Contract 04

Love Contract 05

Love Contract 06

Love Contract 07

Love Contract 08

Love Contract 09

Love Contract 10

Love Contract 11

Love Contract 12

Love Contract 13

Love Contract 14

Love Contract 15

Love Contract 16

Love Contract 17

Love Contract 18

Love Contract 19

Love Contract 20 FINAL

OST:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EKDJTBHX


Credits:
Drama Information: Wiki D-addicts
DDL: innerouter2000 & pear for translating, pear
bludawn for timing, and yuri & nay
OST: Unknown Uploader

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't like it ><. she is to um.. horribel i think..and the end.. weehh i hate it oo it's the worst drama i've seen until now.. but.. thanks for uploading

Anonymous said...

don't say that.. this drama is very good..
it's funny, romantic, and sad..
the combination of this drama is acceptable to watch this drama..

Anonymous said...

thanks for uploading!!

I<3Mike He! haha.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for uploading.
I must admit that Xiao Feng could be unreasonable sometimes but I still liked the drama a lot.
I saw Devil Besides You and Why Why Love and I think that I like Mike He's character the best in this drama.
I feel like he's a lot more sensitive in this drama, not that he wasn't in those others but I have the feeling he was a more sensitive person here.

I think when Xiao Feng and Ken were a couple that they were pretty realistic dating and seeing eatch other.

It's the first drama where I actually shed a tear. Normally I have a weird feeling in my throat when things get sad and stuff but I never shed a tear. In this drama the last episode I did shed a tear when Ken was kooking for her. The last episode I had constantly that feeling in my throat.

I don't really like the way it ended although I was glad that Xiao Bai was part of the group again.

Maybe a lot of what I said sounded bad but I don't regret watching this drama. It was worth it!!