Monday, July 7, 2008

Zettai Kareshi (Absolute Boyfriend) Jdrama



*PLEASE REMEMBER TO COMMENT IF DOWNLOADING OR YOU HAVE SEEN THE DRAMA. WE DISLIKE SILENT VIEWERS*

  • Title: 絶対彼氏。
  • Title (romaji): Zettai Kareshi
  • Also known as: Absolute Boyfriend
  • Tagline: Kanzen Muketsu no Koibito Robot / The Completely Perfect Boyfriend Robot
  • Genre: Romance, comedy
  • Broadcast network: Fuji TV
Starring:
Robot maker, Kronos Heaven, finally develops "Night Tenjo", the perfect male humanoid programmed to be devoted and completely loyal to his lover. The company chooses temp worker Izawa Riko to take part in a 5-day free trial. At first, Riko only sees Night as a household appliance. But when she finds out how deep Night's devotion to herself is, Riko finds herself falling in love with him. Joining the love triangle is Asamoto Soshi, a distinguished young executive at her company who has feelings for her.

Links:

Watch Online-> Zettai Kareshi

Megaupload Folder

*Press Filename To Put Files In Order*

Special:
Megaupload Folder


OST:
Ayaka: Okaeri

Credits:
Drama Information: Wiki D-addicts
DDL: Nay
Subs: SARS fansub
OST: Twdramafanatic




11 comments:

Anonymous said...

just started watching this and so far love it! thanks! btw is there another link for episode 3? it's not working for me..
thanks again!!

Anonymous said...

at last..it is reach final episode..it was happy ending but at the same time sad ending for Tenjo Night..but overall i really like this jdrama..Love is blind isnt it?? ^-^

Time Pink said...

I was searching the whole internet for direct links of Zettai Kareshi. Man, I love you. Thank you! ^_^

Anonymous said...

great show, very dramatic and the acting really sucked me in! the mixing of techno music really suited this drama.

kimykim said...

arigatogozaimasta!!!!!
waa..i keep searching to dw this drama...since i read a lot of comment say its really gud n sad to watch!!!
thanx agin!! muahxxx~~~!!

pavar said...

reposting my comment from elsewhere:

Best Jdrama i have seen so far, and i have seen a lot. I am 38 and male, but there were scenes where my throat hurt so much that i thought i would choke. Very good story, original concept, and a highly skilled cast of actors. Hayami Mokomichi gives an excellent performance, capable of driving you from laughter to tears and to laughter again in the blink of an eye.

Overall 10/10

Nil said...

I am at episode 10 and desperately looking for 2 special episode after episode 11. Correct me if I am wrong. Is there 2 more episodes??

Anonymous said...

Hi!!! I just luv dis drama.. But it seems dat i cannot download the episod 3.. plz help me..

Anonymous said...

thanks for the download link. :)

Anonymous said...

OMG! Thank you so much for sharing this link with everyone of us. I didn't even know there was a special episode for this drama and am really glad to stumble upon this now. THANK YOU!! I really do appreciate all your download links. Kamsahamnida!! *bows* Absolute Boyfriend ROCKS!! XD

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link... I hope to download all the episode I just watch the 1st episode and i'm so hooked up.. i'ts so cute :)